• Analyze requirements for validity and feasibility.
• Develop test cases and execute manual test.
• Participate in review of project requirements to understand test objectives, to provide input on testability of requirements and estimation for the testing activities.
• Execute tests and prove that the software meets major architectural requirements.
• Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
• Collaborate closely with other team members and customers.
• Responding to requests from customers and managers.
• Previous experience in a testing role (1+ year)
• Experience with JIRA, Confluence, and Azure DevOps
• Experience with testing desktop, web and mobile applications
• Experience writing and executing manual test scrips
• Experience with writing SQL queries
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Knowledge of development technologies and tools: JSON and XML, Postman (highly desired)
• Experience in working with agile/scrum methodology
Nice to Have:
• ISTQB Certificate or equivalence.
• Experience in automation testing.
Working in an international, dynamic, and professional environment with many opportunities to develop career.
Having opportunities of being trained oversea and working directly with oversea customer
A stable and rewarding position where your long-term commitment will be highly valued.
Total Health Care Insurance