3 Lý Do Để Gia Nhập Công Ty
- Up-to 16-month Income / Year
- 19 paid-leaves/year
- Flexible working time
Mô Tả Công Việc
LG Electronics Vehicle Component Company focuses on eco-friendly automotive components. The VC Company produces high-quality in-car infotainment systems that deliver both information and entertainment on-the-go for many of the world‘s biggest automobile brands.
We, LG Vehicle Component Solutions Development Center Vietnam (LG VS DCV), conduct core R&D activities, and various product reliability tests in support of our vehicle component business.
As member of Validation Test team, you will be responsible for testing software for Automotive domain as below:
Software testing for in-vehicle Infotainment applications including Cluster, AVN-audio video navigation and Telematics;
- Analyze project requirements, design & execute manual test cases;
- Report, track, and monitor defects in the defect tracking system;
- Escalate testing risks and issues.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent;
- Fresher accepted;
At least 1-year experience (for JUNIOR) and 3-year experience (for SENIOR) in software testing, strong manual testing experience;
- Ability to read and understand English documents specialized in IT;
- Ability to have verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Automotive (especially IVI: In Vehicle Infotainment) and ASPICE experience is a plus.
Tại Sao Bạn Sẽ Yêu Thích Làm Việc Tại Đây
- 13th month salary + Incentive bonus (Total remuneration package: up to 16-month salary);
Annual salary review;
- 5 working days/week: Mon – Fri with flexible working time;
Transportation allowance of VND 500,000/month;
- Support for lunch and other allowances (Coding Expert, Technical leader, phone...);
PVI Premium health care & accident insurance;
- 12 days of annual leave & additional 7 days of company holidays (Summer holiday, Mid-Autumn, Christmas, LG and VS DCV Foundation Days);
Support fee to get TOEIC & technical certifications (ISTQB, Agile Scrum...);
- On-site & training opportunities abroad;
- Company trip, sporty clubs (zumba, football, pingpong, badminton,...);
- Monthly budget for team activities, etc.