3 Lý Do Để Gia Nhập Công Ty
- Up-to 16-month Income / Year
- Up-to 20M Relocation Package
- World-class Automotive Brands
Mô Tả Công Việc
LG Electronics Vehicle ComponentSolutions Company focuses on eco-friendly automotive components. The VS Company produces high-quality In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems that deliver both information and entertainment on-the-go for many of the world‘s biggest automobile brands.
We, LG Electronics Development Center Vietnam (VS DCV), conduct core R&D activities, and various product reliability tests in support of our vehicle component business.
As the Leader of Software Development Part, your roles & responsibilities will be as below:
- Being responsible for project planning;
- Lead & manage project development and delivery to LGE VS Head Quarter & OEM;
- Support Team Leader for team building: recruitment, training, coaching & mentoring members;
- Support Team Leader in monitoring projects, Team members KPI and evaluation;
- Make reports and communicate with local and head quarter management.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Education: Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information System, Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent;
- Prior experience:
+ At least 2 years working experience as Project Leader/ Manager. Having experience in Automotive domain or embedded platform (based on Linux, QnX);
+ Technical background with experience in Connected Products, Telematics, or IoT is a big advantage;
+ Experience with one or more general purpose programming skills including but not limited to C/C++;
+ Experience working with one or more from the following: GUI application development, Familiar with embedded Linux / QnX environment, IPC, device platform development, developing large software systems;
+ Hands-on experience with Git, Gerrit.
- Language skills:
+ Fluent Bi-Lingual is must: English & Vietnamese;
+ Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors;
+ Ability to speak Korean is a plus.
+ MS Office Skills;
+ Excellent multi-tasking abilities couple with the capacity to work under pressure;
+ Ability to mediate disagreements competently and negotiate a win-win resolution for all parties.
Tại Sao Bạn Sẽ Yêu Thích Làm Việc Tại Đây
- 13th month salary + incentive bonus (total remuneration package: UP TO 16-MONTH SALARY);
RELOCATION PACKAGE UP-TO 20,000,000 VND for candidates from HN, HCMC with above 1-year working experience who willing to relocate to DN;
- Monthly responsible & phone allowance;
- Support for lunch and transportation;
PVI health & accident insurance;
- 5 working days/ week: Mon – Fri with flexible working time;
- Annual salary review;
- 12 days of annual leave & 7 days of company holidays (Summer holiday, Mid-Autumn, Christmas, LG Group and VS DCV Foundation Days);
- On-site & training opportunities in Korea;
- Staff trip, sporty clubs;
- Monthly budget for team building activities…