- Assist Head of DTD to hit all the annual KPI's set for Distribution.
- Strategic Planning and execution
o Work with Head of DTD to prepare annual strategies and carry them out nationwide
o Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual training plan & report nationwide
o Follow up by monitoring progress and results and taking appropriate counter measures
o Fosters effective teamwork
- Sales supervision and management:
o Supervise training activities nationwide via planning and tracking report systems.
o Follow up and take appropriate corrective actions when things go wrong.
o Give comments and propose solutions to Head of DTD for any business settlements.
o Make sure all the training activities nationwide happen both effectively and efficiently
- Relationships and communications:
o Build effective relationships both within internal and external departments
o Seek input from and maintain effective ongoing communication with others
o Coordinate with DA to make sure providing agent’s code for new agents in time
o Manage conflict to ensure least disruption to organization
- University degree, preferably in Education, Business Administration, Insurance
- Specific certificate in the business sector: LOMA, etc
- Successful life insurance selling and/or sales management with minimum 4 years of experience
- Transferrable skills are most preferred
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.