a) Planning – 60%
• Develop social media strategy.
• Develop content plan (idea, direction in both written and visual).
• Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
• Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
b) Execution – 30%
• Develop detail plan and manage the quality of outputs.
• Manage day-to-day activities (create and manage published content, monitor client’s social media account, …).
c) Professional developement – 10%
• Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns.
• Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
• Bachelor’s degree in communications or a related field (or, if not, tell us why your degree brings unique value to this job).
• At least 2-year experience in a similar role, preferably with agency experience.
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms: Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, … and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Must be a self-starter who works well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
• Proven ability to effectively manage quick-turnaround, tactical projects.
• Must possess exceptional communication skills, both written and visual.
• Good sense of humor and doesn't take self too seriously.
• Competitive salary.
• Dynamic, professionall and friendly environment.
• Annual leave, insurances will be following to Vietnam Law and as company's regulations.
• Exciting annual trip, team building party, monthly birthday event and team activities
• Good occasion to explore the new digital market trends.
• Good chance to learn and work with the best advanced advertising technology platforms.