1. Understand the business requirements then document into respective specifications; study user's requirements, acceptance criteria, software requirement specification and design.
2. Assist business users in defining requirements and suggest business solutions;
3. Determine the potential solutions and test them for both technical and business compatibility; act as the bridge between business users and development team to gather & analyse requirements, then support development team in communicating with business users to clarify change requirements; transmit change requirements to development team members and get their feedback to business users
4. Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs
5. Stay current with customer needs and strategies; utilizing formal and informal written communication methods (for example, emails, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, executive updates, task lists, updates) to communicate updates and findings; and facilitating project meetings and presentations to all types of diverse audiences (for example, senior management, Customers, technical staff)
6. Lead or participate in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation; managing project scope; adjusting schedules when necessary; determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones; following proper escalation paths; and managing customer and supplier relationships
7. Provide leadership to team members and peers by collaborating with others; articulating ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers and others; identifying and initiating projects; managing resources; driving the resolution of issues; and holding self and team accountable for results
8. Identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level; focusing on quality improvement and data management; ensuring data is reliable and valid; developing process improvements or re-engineering and recommending elimination; integrating new systems and processes with existing ones; and partnering with internal and external customers to ensure systems provided meet the long-term business strategies
9. Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes and new responsibilities
10. Provide project level analysis – producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals, UAT plan)
11. Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process
- Good understanding on life insurance business
- Knowledge of software development process, especially software requirement analysis
- Good listening and interviewing skills to understand a customer’s business environment and processes
- Good time management and customer centric
- Detailed, careful and fast-working
- Technical Understanding
- Problem Solving
- Problem solving
- Analytical thinking
- Time management
- Project management
- Conversation English
Education: University or College degree in IT, IT Management or Business Administration.
Experience: at least 04-06 years of experience in software development.
- Professional working environment.
- Healthcare and wellness programs.
- Internal and external training courses.