- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Communicate with User to discuss requirements and provide technical solutions to Users.
- Perform Quality reviews within the team.
- At least 2 years' experience in SAP ABAP.
- Knowledge in RICEF areas.
- Experienced in ALE/IDOCs, Work Flows, Web-Dynpro .
- Experienced in functional domains SD, MM, FICO, PP, PM.
- Understand ABAP Performance optimization techniques.
- Understand Debugging techniques.
- Flexible to work in shifts and provide On Call support during Weekends.
- Good speaking English
WHY SHOULD JOIN WITH US:
- Competitive and commensurate salary
- 14 monthly salary/a year, attractive OT salary
- Free English courses at company
- Working time: Monday to Friday (9:00 – 18:00)
- International and multicultural working environment with chances to work with Top 500 Global Fortune customers
- Future skills training courses and global job opportunities at 49 countries.
- Welfare benefits according to the Labor Code
- Paying insurance fee for staff base on 100% salary
- Bao Viet premium health insurance for employees and families
100% salary in probation period
Premium Health Insurance service for Employee and Family
18 leaves per year