- Deﬁning the objectives of the QA team and overseeing quality control throughout the product
- Also work as a Senior QA Engineer (manual) in team
- Mentor and support team members
- Distribute and balance work scopes for each phase of product development that is appropriate for each team member.
- Ensure that the team is well-organized, structured, logical, and capable of self-development and task completion.
You will use your talents to help us reach our goal of creating the best Digital Asset Management solution in the market. By joining our team, you will play a crucial role in ensuring that we are consistently delivering a bug and defect-free product. Day-to-day, you will contribute by designing & executing the most efﬁcient manual testing strategy to ensure that:
1. 90+% of defects are identiﬁed & documented before reaching the end users
Exclusive of defects that can only be detected in the client environment
2. All features behave as they should (i.e no regression)
For all the releases supported
3. All new features are evaluated from an End User perspective
Understand users and create relevant testing scenarios
4. Proactively suggest improvements for our product and methodologies
Report and proposing solutions for what does not work well or is broken, even if not part of the current assignments (A continuous improvement mindset)
- At least 4 years experience in software testing for web applications
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (written & oral) in both English and Vietnamese
- Strong drive to build the perfect product combined with organizational skills, attention to details and high level of empathy.
- Signiﬁcant experience with manual testing of complex applications required
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, and a passion for intellectual challenges.
- The ability to take initiative and work semi-autonomously.
- Having experience working at product company is a plus
- Thử việc 2 tháng 100% lương
- Đóng bảo hiểm full lương ngay từ khi thử việc
- 18 ngày phép/năm
- 13 tháng lương, Performance bonus
- Các phúc lợi khác: được hỗ trợ ăn trưa, gym, parking, birthday/Tet/wedding voucher... )
- Premium healthcare insurance
- Monthly team-building & special celebrations on Autumn Festival, Halloween, Christmas, Tet, ...
- Happy hours everyday with free snacks, soft drinks, fruit and coffee