The Head of Talent Management OD will be responsible for building the talent management infrastructure across VNG. Working with Business units, Functions and leadership, the position is responsible for the design and implementation of VNG’s talent management strategy, programs and processes, such as: Executive talent acquisition, Organization Talent Review, Leadership succession planning and designing and executing differential Leadership programs. This position is highly visible, reporting directly to the Vice President of Human Resources and serves as an internal advisor on leadership and executive development, succession planning, and long-term talent planning.
- In collaboration with senior leadership, develop, promote and facilitate Organization & Talent Review process and culture on an enterprise-wide basis
- Standardize performance management processes across BU’s, including defining and linking competencies to positions and units
- Work with senior leaders and HR to design and implement succession planning, a leadership development program, and a mentorship program
- Assess and evaluate talent, addressing and identifying solutions for skills and training gaps
- Build and align talent management processes, systems and reporting to ensure they are integrated with the organization’s strategic talent agenda
- Develop and lead group facilitation, training, and presentation to various organizational audiences
- Manage and leverage relationships with external vendors in the performance management, succession planning, executive coaching and other related talent initiatives
- Supporting the development of high potential employees at senior and mid-career levels, ensuring an enhanced pipeline of high performing professional talent
- Design, implement and oversee a overall training & development strategy and platform, including the identification and implementation of critical in-house training for new and existing staff
- Strategizing and Leading all people development interventions for the organization which will include overseeing the creation of content, e-learning, collateral and other training materials that will impact behavior-changing training using various training theories inclusive of job aids, facilitator and participant guides, on-the-job training systems, tutorials, and demonstration models. The incumbent will also drive the development of programs that incorporate overall business objectives such as the business’s financial goals.