We are looking for a qualified Frontend developer to join our team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications in different fields, such as: networking, healthcare, logistics...You should be able to translate customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our customers, ensuring great user experience.
• Using HTML, CSS & JS to create user-friendly web pages
• Maintaining and improving website
• Create quality mockups and prototypes
• Optimizing applications for maximum speed
• Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
• Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
• Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
• Have work experience as a Front-end developer
• Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
• In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
• Problem-solving attitude
• Team spirit
Having following knowledge is a plus:
• Common JS libraries: bootstrap, jquery, lodash, d3…
• Familiarity with CSS compiler: SASS/SCSS, Less, Stylus…
• Familiarity with concepts of Web socket, Web security
• Familiarity with Agile/Scrum model
Working in an international, dynamic, and professional environment with many opportunities to develop career.
Having opportunities of being trained oversea and working directly with oversea customer
A stable and rewarding position where your long-term commitment will be highly valued.
Total Health Care Insurance