3 Lý Do Để Gia Nhập Công Ty
- Global Exposure
- Fast Track Career
- Diversified Jobs & Technologies
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Supports the Product Owner and development teams with defining the roadmap, product vision and determining / clarifying user requirements.
- Leads workshops to gather requirements to aid in problem-solving for the business stakeholders, and translates the needs into business requirements and technical solutions
- Delivers gap analysis against proposed technologies
- Partners with developers and design teams to clarify business requirements
- Takes ownership of project review and release documents
- Collaborates with stakeholders and the team to track and feedback progress to a release
- Creates, manages and prioritizes the product backlog, translates customer needs into deliverable features through writing and refining epics and stories
- Ensures healthy backlog of ‘ready’ stories for team
- Supports the team to answer queries as product is being developed, view demos and accept delivered stories
- Evaluates product progress at each iteration and accepts work completed by the team as meeting business outcome needs
- With support of the Product Owner, aligns the necessary stakeholders to keep the momentum of progress
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Capable of being empowered, and possess the courage, to make decisions on key aspects of the design
- Excellent communication, influencing and relationship building skills. Collaborative work ethic.
- Ability to work in complex cross-functional or geographically dispersed teams to jointly deliver transformational outcomes
- Deep domain knowledge with good appreciation of the various functions that comprise the customer lifecycle
- Understands trends and emerging technologies. Experience and/or understanding of IT change desired but not essential.
- Highly innovative, able to find creative solutions to problems and adapt to new challenges
- Acts with integrity, confidence and accountability at all times. Deals assertively with all levels of management.
Tại Sao Bạn Sẽ Yêu Thích Làm Việc Tại Đây
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams with various benefits and attractive offers:
- Opportunity to travel to Europe and work directly with customers.
- Opportunity to learn and work with high standard of quality software development per Europe standard.
- Have chance to build long-term relationships with colleagues via multiple projects.
- Be a true part of customer team across Europe.
- Attractive offer, plus annual compensation and performance bonus.
“FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Support for learning and certificate examination.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Salary review 1 time/year or on excellent performance
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- Other allowances: transportation allowance, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
- FTown Campus provide many facilities for FPT employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym & yoga centre, restaurant, cafeteria, etc.