- Daily purchase order making, call supplier and reconcile quantity, make monthly payment
- In charge of training and training program
- Build up P&P for restaurant operation as requested from RM
- Follow up contract renewal
- In charge of working time sheet preparation, timesheet allocation and staff evaluation in the restaurant
- Control cash in restaurants, make revenue report & budget
- Other admin works
1. Qualification: Graduated from a college/university.
2. Experience: Restaurant supervisor, F&B secretary or Kitchen secretary in hotels, or restaurant’s supporter.
3. Skills: Good management skill, good communication skill.
4. Foreign languages: Good at English.
5. Computer proficiency: Good computer skills.
6. Professional ethics: Have professional work ethics, honest and smart.
1. Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
2. Company trip once a year + Joining party
3. Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
4. Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
5. Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
6. Dynamic and sociable working environment.