- Provide excellent customer support and follow-up
- Build customer loyalty through quality service via phone/ e-mail.
- Liaise with other teams on quotation, after sales support and clients’ schedule.
- Manage spare parts inventory and monthly report
- Maintain and update the client database
- Supporting technical issues for customers, negotiate and handle complaints from Customers.
- Research and acknowledge the market and customer information, being aware of new products and competition status.
- Handling machinery contract.
- Diploma degree or above
- At least 2 years’ experience of Customer Service or Admin industry
- Excellent command in both spoken and written (English and Chinese)
- Strong Interpersonal Communication skill
- Responsible and able to work under pressure
Social and health insurance.
Minimum paid holiday entitlement and Entitlement to paid time off (paid sick leave)